Privacy Statement for ACO.ca
This privacy statement demonstrates our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the ACO.ca website.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
This site contains links to other sites. ACO.ca is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our site uses a number of online forms for customers to request information, order products, and services, enter contests, participate in surveys etc. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from these forms is used to send orders, information about our company, and promotional material from some of our partners to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Financial information collected is used to check the users' qualifications and/or to bill the user for products and services. All financial information is encrypted, all financial transactions take place in a completely secure digital environment all the information is exclusive to ACO.ca.
From time to time demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. This information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis only. No specific personal information is shared with anyone.
This site may make use of chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
The ACO.ca Web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program.
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can send us an email
- You can call the following telephone number: 902-877-4916
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- email us
- call the following telephone number: 902-877-4916
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact the site administrator at
1340 Ashdale Road
Ashdale, Nova Scotia